The article details the resolutions offered by an update on January 13, 2019.
We’re excited to announce a new Kayako release which focuses on the product stabilization.
The update resolves the following Bugs:
- [KAYAKO-13183]: Conversation posts are getting missed in the Kayako APIs
- [KAYAKO-13334]: Kayako is removing spaces between words/letters in the drop-down values after selecting it in conversation form.
- [KAYAKO-6706]: Google SSO is getting failed Intermittently at Help Center and throwing an error - 'Invalid authentication request.
- [KAYAKO-12829]: Help Center Search is inconsistent. It does not return all relevant conversations.
- [KAYAKO-13480]: Kayako is not allowing to add the default conversation fields to a form, once removed.
- [KAYAKO-13476]: Cascading select values are visible in a linear array format at Help Center
You can reach us at support.kayako.com for further queries.