Hello again! We update Kayako almost every day. Every two weeks, we'll summarize what's new, what changed and what we fixed in the Release Notes section.
Agents can update their avatar photo from their profile
Let your customers see who they're dealing with. Your agents can now upload or remove their avatar photos from their profile page.
Fixes and improvements
- Better agent detection - no more 'phantom' agents who appeared to be viewing a conversation when they, in fact, were not
- More immediate 'is typing' indication, so you can see who's replying
- Case statuses will always show in the correct order in dropdowns: logically, or in the order chosen (Enterprise plan only)
- Standardized the display of search results - all
- We've also made it clearer that our current localizations and translations are in beta. If you have feedback on the quality of translations, we'd love to hear it.
Questions about anything you see here? Let us know - firstname.lastname@example.org.