This article is part of a weekly series where we document the latest updates in Kayako. Read this article to find out what has changed in week 2016-10-24.
Fixes and improvements
- Previously, it was not possible to update cases set to the New status (you had to change the status of the case at the same time). Now, it is possible to update New cases.
- You can now Esc out of image attachment previews in the agent area.
- Fixed various issues with the 'rich-text' editor in the agent area when creating hyperlinks.
- Fixed a problem that prevented bulk changing cases' team.
- Fixed a problem where Internet Explorer 11 would insist on you double-clicking dropdown menus to open them.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the 'case updated during business hours' condition in case triggers are matching.