This article is part of a weekly series where we document the latest updates in Kayako. Read this article to find out what has changed in week 2016-11-14.
Fixes and improvements
- Case replies are now sent faster.
- Fixed a number of small issues that made for a less-than-great experience using the reply editor in the agent area.
- Fixed a problem that prevented admins from seeing all macros that have been created across Kayako in the admin area.
- Fixed a problem that prevented you from saving an SLA which included the criteria Assignee = Requester.
- Fixed a problem where the time remaining on SLA time targets on a case was incorrectly displayed.