This article is part of a weekly series where we document the latest updates in Kayako. Read this article to find out what has changed in week 2016-09-26.
- Performance improvements. We are continuing to push out regular performance improvements to make Kayako more efficient.
- We now have a data center in Europe, where all your Kayako account data will be domiciled within the EEA (European Economic Area). Refer to Choosing the Kayako Account's Location - European Economic Area.
Fixes and improvements
- 'Page titles' in the agent area are now dynamic and reflect what you are currently looking at.
- Improved the layout of the formatting controls on the conversation reply area.
- Switching back to a case view is now much faster, and they are kept much more up-to-date.
- When Kayako fails to reach an endpoint, it now logs much more information about the failure, which you can access from the list of endpoints in the admin area.
- Hovering over relative timestamps (such as '6 hours ago') in case views will reveal the exact timestamp in a tooltip.
- Yes/No custom 'fields values' used to default to No unless otherwise specified. Now, they default to No value.
- Fixed a problem where Kayako would sometimes pick the default brand's email templates for outgoing emails, rather than the brand the case belongs to.
- Bug fixes.