This article is part of a weekly series where we document the latest updates in Kayako. Read this article to find out what has changed in week 2016-10-03.
- Released the first self-service SDK for Android. Now you can easily integrate self-service support into your mobile apps.
Fixes and improvements
- Now when an agent responds to a case notification email, their reply will be sent by email to the requester as well as being added to the conversation timeline.
- Even more performance improvements (specifically including first-time login, the loading of custom field values, general performance.)
- Made email templates play nicer with Apple Mail.
- Case forms are now safely deletable, even if they have been used in older cases.
- Fixed a problem that prevented placeholders from being parsed when starting a new conversation from the agent area.
- Fixed a problem that prevented Twitter and Facebook messages from reopening completed conversations when new replies came in over those channels.
- Fixed a problem that prevents SLAs from matching cases based on their tags.
- Fixed a problem where case monitor actions to add or remove tags from cases would not execute.