This article is part of a weekly series where we document the latest updates in Kayako. Read this article to find out what has changed for this week.
- Updates to the Zapier integration include improvements to searches: you can now leverage Kayako's unified search properties and filters.
- Speed and responsiveness improvements to the agent area, including switching between case, user and organization tabs.
- Added a refresh button next to case views.
Fixes and improvements
- Setting 12/24hr time format is now reliably honored and displayed.
- Twitter character counts account for URLs correctly now.
- Security improvements, including session invalidation when you reset your password and cross-site request forgery prevention throughout Kayako (refer to the developer portal).
- Fixed the organization: search filter, which was not working in some cases.
- Fixed a problem that would cause changes to templates in one brand to reflect in another brand.
- You will now be warned if you try to leave or close a page in the Help Center if you have made unsaved changes to an article or template.
- Fixed a problem that prevented reCAPTCHA from working when a custom domain name is in use.
- Fixed a problem that would prevent admins from saving settings such as IP restrictions and the email blocklist and safe-list.
- Fixes to the rule and criteria builder (trigger, monitor rules, and SLAs), including an inability to click to select an item from search fields, and minor styling issues.
- Fixed a problem where Kayako would not let a user set their timezone to IST.
- Fixed a problem where newly created case views were showing without a case count.
- The 'reply box' is no longer shown on closed conversations in the Help Center.