We update Kayako almost every day. Each week, we summarize what is new, what changed and what we fixed in this section.
- You can now add emoji to Help Center articles and comments!
- Collaborators may create and update draft articles in the Help Center.
- If somebody has updated a case you are working on, the Submit button will now tell you it is waiting for their changes to come before letting you submit your own.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed the
- Uploading images in Help Center articles works correctly again.
- If a customer revises their rating for a case from good to bad or vice versa, it is now reflected accurately in Insights.
- Cleaned up some language in the builder for creating automations.
- Custom regex fields work properly again.
- Fixed a problem where changing the order of priorities and statuses did not work.
- Fixed an issue where custom cascading fields thought they were mandatory to start a conversation, when they were not.
- Triggers using "Time since created" work properly again.
- When viewing an original email from a case timeline, the displayed timestamps are now localized to the viewer's timezone.
- Fixed an inaccuracy with "Cases touched" in Insights.
- Fixed email encoding that was causing some emails not to be delivered.
- You are now able to set a language other than "English UK" to a brand.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes fields would be displayed to customers in the Help Center even if "Customers can see this field" has not been selected in the admin area.
- Fixed an issue where custom dropdown fields were not displaying values properly.
- Performance improvements: the app should load and respond faster.
- Stopped blank statuses being created accidentally.
- Fixed more IE issues.