We update Kayako almost every day. Each week, we will summarize the new implementations, what changed and what we fixed in this section.
It is now easier to tell which language is set as your default.
Fixes and Improvements
- A bunch of localization fixes:
- Fixed an issue where disabling the "English - US" language would cause field titles and options to disappear.
- You can now immediately use a language in automation straight after enabling it in Localization settings.
- Fixed an issue where Chinese characters were causing case fields to break.
- If there is only one language enabled, you will no longer see the language-switcher when editing customer-visible elements like customer fields titles, descriptions or case statuses.
- Fixed an issue where updating organization fields would sometimes fail.
- Fixed a bug where deleting case forms did not work.
- If you try to upload a file that is larger than your allowance, you will now receive a useful error telling you what went wrong.
- You can now remove the footer from the email notifications template.
- Help Center search results now display article titles instead of the section name.
- Newly created teams can now be used straight away in cases open in other Kayako tabs.
- When creating an organization, if you click "Add Organization" right after typing a domain, it will now process your domain correctly.
- Updated some copy in admin area to make descriptions and success messages clearer.
- More IE fixes.