This article is part of a weekly series where we document the latest updates in Kayako. Read this article to find out what has changed in week 2016-07-25.
- You can now invite multiple team members from
- We have been optimizing how Insights work: they should now load faster.
Fixes and improvements
- Kayako Messenger used to make noises every time it loads on a page. It is now silent until something attracts your attention.
- If you open the filter or sorting dropdowns for a conversation timeline, your current selection will now be reflected.
- Fixed links to failed searches in Insights.
- Fixed an issue with searching for users in autocomplete fields.
- Collaborators are now available when managing teams in Admin.
- Fixed a problem where clicking links to external sites in a conversation did not work.
- Avatars in Kayako Messenger will now load more consistently.
- Fixed an issue where some people could not attach files to Help Center articles.
- Searching for help center articles from the Agent area pulls more expected results.
- Fixed an issue where the sender data in emails sent from the Airmail client were not being parsed correctly by us.
- Fixed an issue where some people could not update their team members even though they were within their plan allowance.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes we were not getting the right identity information from Facebook.
- Brand names will now appear in the subject line when invitation emails are sent to users registering, or staff added to your Help Center.
- More fixes for visuals in IE11.
- Fixed a problem where values of custom fields that contain non-Latin characters would not match search queries.
- Visual improvements to dropdowns in admin and empty search states.
DISCLAIMER: The names and contact information in this article are fictitious and purely meant for instructional purposes.