If you have created a trigger that should assign new conversations to yourself or another agent but the trigger is not working, there could be certain conditions missing when the rule was set up.
This article provides the steps on how to troubleshoot a trigger that is not working as designed.
You may have assigned the trigger to a user only.
To troubleshoot, do the following:
- Sign in to your Kayako agent area
- Navigate to the admin area, by choosing the gear button in the left navigation pane or selecting direct link https://yourcompanyname.kayako.com/admin
- In the sidebar, under Automation section click Triggers to see the list of triggers that have been created in your Kayako.
- Select the trigger that needs to be fixed and click Edit button
- Check the actions and make sure the trigger is assigned to a team first.
- Next, assign it to the user.
- Click Save