Automations play an important role in keeping the lines of communication with optimal performance according to your requirements.
For this purpose, macros cannot be used with the triggers at this point for a similar scenario, they can be called manually when you're drafting a reply to the customer.
This article guides you on an example of trigger conditions you can create to respond to multiple tickets at the same time.
- Go to the admin area and select Triggers on the left sidebar.
- Create a new trigger with the following conditions and actions.
- Once the trigger is created, select the required cases from the view and tag them all at once.
- As soon as the tag is added, Kayako sends them a notification email with your message.
- These tags also help you identify the impact of the incident.
Example: You can pull up all the conversations having that certain tag using search in Kayako.
To Send a Different Message:
- Modify the trigger rule to use a different tag and reply message.
- Reuse the old trigger by replacing the tag and body of the message.
Last Resort for Mass Updates of Tickets That Would Send a Reply:
- You can create an API implementation for bulk updates.
- Ask assistance from the Support Team to make an API request with your company domain:
https://companyname.kayako.com/api/v1/cases.json- for an effective update.
Please note that you won't see the email sent by trigger rule, it's sent to the customer as a notification. However, you can check the tags on the case to differentiate the cases that have been answered already.