The article lists the new addition and corrections to Kayako via updates for the week 2017-07-31 to 2017-08-07.
Refer below to for details on new features and improvements.
- Engagement rules and identity verification
- With Kayako, you can now automatically engage website visitors with personalized messages based on your customer's behavior, route replies to specific a team or agent, and measure their engagement. Learn more about being proactive with engagement rules.
Improvements and Fixes
- User accounts created by social login or through SSO are now auto-verified.
- Fixed an issue where case forms couldn't be linked to a brand.
- Fixed an issue that caused extra spacing when using placeholders.
- Squashed a bug that meant conversation fields could be obscured by update button.
- Ensured trigger emails use only the notification template.
- Corrected an issue where placeholders would use an incorrect brand.