Hello again! We update Kayako almost every day. Every few weeks, we'll summarize what's new, what's changed and what we fixed in the Release Notes section.
You can now drag-and-drop or upload images into your conversation replies, and insert them inline between text.
A picture speaks a thousand words - better answers, quicker solutions.
Agents can now enable 2FA from their login menu - and admins can now see who has (or hasn't) protected their account.
Mark email as verified
Agents can now mark any customer email address as verified.
Fixes and improvements
- Improved the way attachments are displayed
- Improved some UI elements throughout conversations, and added some transitional animation for a smooth experience
- Fixed issue where Twitter replies would sometimes not match the option used by the customer
- Fixed some alignment issues to line everything up
- If a customer hasn't left any feedback, we won't show the 'Recent feedback' area on the sidebar
- Fixed a bug for custom date fields
- Fixed a bug that showed incorrect values when an SLA is paused.
- Fixed a bug that ensures unnamed attachments work
- Improved the message seen by agents when trying to open an attachment that is too big
- Merged conversations will always select the oldest case as the primary case
- Viewing Kayako on a mobile browser? You'll now see a banner that recommends using our mobile apps
- Improved our font to show characters from Greek and the Cyrillic alphabets.
- Improved the way we show tooltips
- Added some small design details to the search UI
- Fixed a bug in Insights to show the correct brand and localized URLs
- Fixed a bug that limited the maximum number of brands displayed