This article is part of a weekly series where we document the latest updates in Kayako. Read this article to find out what has changed in the weeks 2016-12-05 and 2016-12-12.
A new, more intuitive experience for your team
A new, more intuitive experience for your team in Kayako. We have taken your feedback over the last few months and incorporated it into a big, glossy update. We hope you will find it faster and more productive. Here are some of the highlights:
- A reworked layout, making better use of space on both smaller and larger screens.
- Faster switching between cases and case views.
- An easier-to-use conversation timeline.
- A requester info card pulls in contact identities and the current local time of the person you are speaking with.
- Private comments are now indented, making the internal conversation easier to follow.
- You can now see a preview of the latest reply to a conversation in case views.
- Many other interface improvements and enhancements.
A brand new app for iOS
We have launched a brand new Kayako for iOS app, which takes the Kayako experience you are used to on the desktop to your pocket. With Force Touch support, a preview pops, and other productivity enhancements, you can easily track and reply to conversations on the go.
A beautiful new experience for Android
Coinciding with the new Kayako for iOS app, we have brought Kayako for Android up to date with the new desktop experience. Conversations are clearer and easier to manage. Your daily commute has never been more productive.
DISCLAIMER: The personal contact information in this article is fictitious and is purely meant for instructional purposes.