This article is part of a weekly series where we document the latest updates in Kayako. Read this article to find out what has changed in week 2016-08-08.
- You can now add your own Google Analytics tracking code when customizing your Help Center.
- You can now edit your survey templates. To check this out, head over to Brands in Admin, and look at the Satisfaction email template.
- We will now save drafts of replies and notes so if you close your tab or browser; you do not lose your work.
Fixes and improvements
- Fixed some intermittent issues with Triggers not firing.
- Using "current user" as an action with Triggers or Monitors should now work correctly.
- Non-Latin characters are now correctly saved when used for custom fields.
- Cascading select fields should now be displaying properly for customer-visible fields.
- Collaborators can now create cases with private notes.
- Fixed an issue where logging out of the Help Center would also disconnect ongoing chat sessions.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes un-suspending the suspended messages was not working.
- Fixed an edge case that meant sometimes posts would not load in a case timeline.
- Fixed an issue where SLAs set to apply to 'Teams' would only work if an agent was also assigned to a case. These SLAs will now correctly apply to cases assigned specifically to a team.
- 'Line wrapping' is now more graceful when we display messages in a case timeline.
- "Unsaved changes" popups should no longer bother users when they hit the Submit button.
- Administrators can now see all case views under Admin.
- Fixed an issue where password resets were failing sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where admins were sometimes unable to add a Facebook page.
- More Internet Explorer fixes.