When it comes to having an automated email for any of your teams when an article is added in the Help Center, it is not possible to send automation when a new article is created. Reason being, we do not have any trigger criteria for the Help Center articles.
This article guides you on how to create a workaround to trigger when creating Help Center articles.
Create a trigger rule that checks if the tag on the conversation is
newkb, this sends an email to the selected team.
- Go to Admin Control Panel > Automation > Triggers > New Trigger.
- Create a trigger with the rules below
- Create a new article (detailed instructions on article creation and management here) and copy the details such as:
- The name of the author.
- Creation date.
- URL of the article.
- Create a new conversation from your agent area manually and enter all the details you want.
- Add a tag on the conversation called
The trigger should execute and send an email to all the members of the team mentioned in the Trigger Action.