When executing an SSL Certificate report, Chain Issues are not cleared.
- To prevent from having SSL Chain Issues when requesting an SSL report, make sure you provide the Intermediate/Root CA certificate as well.
This means when installing the SSL certificate on Kayako, make sure you follow the below syntax:
Your main certificate goes here
the intermediate / root CA
Any another certificate
Invalid Custom Domain
After installing the SSL Certificate, the custom domain is still showing as invalid.
Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN
You might receive a message similar to the screenshot below:
- The generated SSL certificate needs to cover your custom subdomain/record name. Most SSL Certificate issuing businesses gives you a generic SSL certificate for your domain, which doesn't necessarily include the support
[YourDomain].comsubdomain/record name you need.
- Get more details about the issued SSL Certificate and the subdomains it works with, as well as its expiry date and make sure that everything checks out.
- The SSL Certificate does not have any conflicts on its security report.
- No error codes or messages are displayed.