This KB article will guide you through the process of changing the status of an article in the Help Center portal.
When an article is created in the Help Center, the default status is Published. To change the status from Published to Draft, follow the steps given below:
Note: To set the status of an article, you will need an agent account with the Manage the Help Center permission.
- Sign in to the Help Center.
- Go to the article you want to change the status for.
- Click to Edit article.
- Select Draft from the Status drop-down.
- Finally, click on the Update button.
Note: If the status is Published, it means that the article will be shown in the search results.
The article status will be Draft in the Help Center.
- Admin roles can see Draft articles in the section that it belongs to, but the search keywords don't work for Draft status.
- For more information, refer to Disabling an Article Without Deleting It.