There are occasions when the plan page in the Accounts section of Kayako is timing out or not loading at all. This behavior may impact you if you want to upgrade your trial account to a paid subscription, change price plan or upgrade subscription, or manage your account online.
When loading the plan page in the Accounts section of Kayako, the instance makes certain requests in the backend through the Kayako API. The reason why the plan page may not load or may occasionally throw errors is because of failures in the connection between our systems.
Occasional server failures like this may also be part of an outage. Check if the outage has already been reported on the Kayako Status page. If so, continue to monitor the status through the Kayako Status page.
If there's no outage reported, then it could be an isolated case that needs to be fixed for your instance only.
- To open the Account section, you will need an owner account with the 'Access account management' permission.
To resolve the plan page not loading issue, we need to escalate this to the billing department.
Please reach out to support by following the steps below:
- Click the Submit a ticket button at the top or at the bottom of this page or click this submit a request link.
- Provide the details of the issue including a screenshot of the plan page.
- A reproduction video is preferred if available. This will help us expedite the solution should there be a need to investigate the issue further.
- If there's an urgent account change that you wish to perform, you may include this information on the ticket as well.
- If you are allowing support to impersonate your account for troubleshooting purposes, please include an explicit approval on the ticket along with the email address of your Kayako owner account.
Once you receive a confirmation from the agent that the issue has been fixed, go to the Accounts section in the Admin panel. You should be able to open the plan page and manage your account.