There is no option in the Kayako interface that allows you to cancel your Kayako subscription or account. If you no longer wish to continue the service, you may request to stop the billing and close the account. All cancellations or refunds requests must go through the cancellations or sales team, respectively. Refer to the sections below to learn more about requesting cancellation or refund.
We are very sorry to hear that you are considering cancelling your Kayako account. If you are facing any technical issues with Kayako, please do not hesitate to write to us. We are more than happy to help you.
If you need technical assistance, please reach out to support by following the steps below:
- Click the Submit a ticket button at the top or at the bottom of this page.
- Provide the details of the issue including a screenshot of the error if there's any.
- A reproduction video is preferred if available. This will help us expedite the solution should there be a need to investigate the issue further.
- If you are allowing the support team to impersonate your account for troubleshooting purposes, please include an explicit approval on the ticket along with the email address of your Kayako administrator account.
If you wish to proceed with the cancellation of your account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The technical support team is unable to process account cancellations.
To ensure that we are processing requests from authorized account holders only, when sending your cancellation request, please include any of the following:
- Copy of previously paid invoice.
- Billing email address and mailing address registered in the account.
- Should you wish to get a full backup or data dump of your instance, please see the Requesting an Instance Backup for Kayako article.
- You can still access your instance to view tickets and conversations within the grace period.
If you wish to request a refund, please send an email to email@example.com. Please provide complete details of why you are requesting a refund. Refund requests are subject to review and evaluation.