Every email message that comes into Kayako goes through a series of filters before being added to a conversation. These filters check for messages that cannot be authenticated or verified, messages from disabled or blacklisted addresses, and messages that are considered spam.
- Kayako automatically suspends any message caught by these filters.
- Suspended messages are not processed into conversations or added to communications as replies.
- You can still view suspended messages from the agent area.
Suspended messages are automatically deleted after thirty (30) days. They can be deleted manually, page by page, but the platform does not support deleting all suspended messages at once. The API cannot handle such requests.
This article provides the steps to delete suspended messages in Kayako.
To permanently delete messages from the suspended folder, do the following:
- Log in to Kayako and access the agent area.
- Click Suspended.
- Select the email(s) you want to delete. To delete all emails on the current page, click the FROM checkbox.
- Click the Permanently delete button to delete the selected email(s).
- Click Confirm to proceed.