You can define a user's access to customer conversations that allow them access to either all customer conversations or to customer conversations assigned to them or their team only. For example, you have certain conversations or tickets that contain sensitive information and you want to limit the access to these conversations to a certain team only. Or, say you want all collaborators to be able to review conversations they are assigned only.
- To set a user's conversation access in Kayako, you need an administrator account with the 'Create and update users and organizations' permission.
Sign in to Kayako and go to the agent area.
Search for the user and open the user profile to edit.
From the Conversation access field, select from the following options:
- (Inherit from role) - access to conversations based on the default permission of the role.
- Conversations assigned to agent - access to conversations that were assigned to the agent.
- Conversations in agent's team - access to conversations that were assigned to the agent's team.
- All conversations - access to all conversations.
Click the Update properties button to save your changes.