In addition to replies and updates, you can also add private notes that only your team will be able to see using the Kayako mobile app for iOS.
- To use the Kayako mobile app, you will need an agent, collaborator, or administrator account to log in with.
- Installed Kayako App on your iPad or iPhone from the App store.
Leaving private notes on your conversations is often a critical step in keeping everyone up-to-date on its status. In Kayako, notes let you leave updates and messages that are only visible to other agents and collaborators – not your customers.
The Kayako mobile app for iOS allows you to add a note to a conversation while you're away from your computer. Please note that the
@mention feature isn't currently supported on the iOS mobile app.
To add a note to a conversation:
- Launch the Kayako app and sign in to your account.
- Tap the Inbox view to see the list of active conversations.
- Tap to open and view a conversation.
- Next to the reply bar at the bottom, press the blue Send button (envelope icon) to bring up the channel picker.
- Scroll down and tap Note to change the Send button into the yellow Note button.
- Type your message and tap the Send button to post a private note to the conversation.
- Your customers will not be able to see private notes – only other agents.
- For more information about adding a private note, read our article Adding Private Notes to Capture More Context.
Go ahead and download the Kayako Mobile App for iOS and try the steps outlined above.