In addition to replies and updates, you can also add private notes that only your team will be able to see using the Kayako mobile app for iOS.
Leaving private notes on your conversations is often a critical step in keeping everyone up-to-date on its status. In Kayako, notes let you leave updates and messages that are only visible to other agents and collaborators – not your customers.
The Kayako mobile app for iOS allows you to add a note to a conversation while you're away from your computer. Please note that the
@mention feature isn't currently supported on the iOS mobile app.
- To use the Kayako mobile app, you will need an agent or administrator account to log in with.
- Installed Kayako App on your iPad or iPhone from the App store.
To add a note to a conversation:
- Launch the Kayako app and sign in to your account.
- Tap the Inbox view to see the list of active conversations.
- Tap to open and view a conversation.
- Next to the reply bar at the bottom, press the blue Send button (envelope icon) to bring up the channel picker.
- Scroll down and tap Note to change the Send button into the yellow Note button.
- Type your message and tap the Send button to post a private note to the conversation.
- Your customers will not be able to see private notes – only other agents.
- For more information about adding a private note, read our article Adding Private Notes to Capture More Context.
Go ahead and download the Kayako Mobile App for iOS and try the steps outlined above.