After Adding Email Addresses to Work With Kayako, the system will send an email to that address with a verification link to activate the email address.
In case you can't find a verification email in your mailbox, please follow the instructions described in this article.
- Go to the Email Channels list by navigating to the Admin Panel -> Channels -> Email
- Then, find the address under the "unverified addresses" column.
- Delete it:
- Then, add the email address again as described in the Adding Email Addresses to Work With Kayako article.
- As soon as you add the address successfully, a verification link will be sent to your address.
- Go into the mailbox and look for the verification email. Click the link in the email to activate it.
As soon as the email address is verified, you will see it under the "enabled" section.
You can now use email for sending messages and for automation purposes.