You require assistance to change the way in which you are billed for your Kayako instance, by enabling or disabling Auto-Pay.
If you wish that Auto-Pay is enabled or disabled for your account, please raise a Support ticket with the following information:
- The name of your Kayako instance; e.g.: "example.kayako.com"
- The relevant details for your request; i.e.: whether you would like to enable or disable Auto-Pay, and any related queries.
Please ensure that your request comes from an account that can be validated against your billing information so that it is addressed in a timely manner.
- Copy of previously paid invoice
- Billing email address and mailing address registered on the account
As a Support Agent, you will be able to modify the Auto-Pay status of a customer as long as you have the relevant access permissions.
- Access to the TNK Passwordstate.
The process to enable or disable Auto-Pay is as follows:
- Log into Zuora using the credentials stored in Passwordstate.
Click Customer Accounts under Customers:
Type the account name in the Search box and click the arrow or hit Enter:
Note: The account name can be found in the subscription details in Salesforce.
Once the results are displayed, select View on the relevant account:
- On the right-hand side, verify that the request comes from one of the Key Contacts for the account before proceeding. Otherwise, inform the customer that they should use one of the validated accounts.
- Scroll down to Billing and Payment Info and select edit:
- Enable or disable the Auto-Pay feature using the relevant checkbox, then click save. Note that you may also modify the Default Payment Method in this same area, among others.
- Inform the customer that their request has been carried out.