You require assistance to ensure that the details for a certain credit card are removed from your billing information.
If you wish that a certain credit card's details be removed from your billing account, please raise a Support ticket with the following information:
- The name of your Kayako instance; e.g.: "example.kayako.com"
- If several exist, information to identify the card to be removed, such as the last four digits.
Please ensure that your request comes from an account that can be validated against your billing information so that it is addressed in a timely manner.
- Copy of previously paid invoice
- Billing email address and mailing address registered on the account
As a Support Agent, you will be able to remove a customer's credit card as long as you have the relevant access permissions.
- Access to the Kayako Passwordstate.
- Log into Zuora using the credentials stored in Passwordstate.
Click Customer Accounts under Customers:
Type the account name in the Search box and click the arrow or hit Enter:
Note: The account name can be found in the subscription details in Salesforce.
Once the results are displayed, select View on the relevant account:
- On the right-hand side, verify that the request comes from one of the Key Contacts for the account before proceeding. Otherwise, inform the customer that they should use one of the validated accounts.
- If the card to be removed is currently being used, you will need to change the payment method. Otherwise, skip to step 7.
Scroll down to Billing and Payment Info and select edit:
Change the Default Payment Method to whatever is requested, or the default '-- Select One --', then click save.
- Scroll down to Electronic Payment Methods and locate the credit card that needs to be removed, then click on delete:
Finally, select 'Yes' to proceed with the removal.
- Inform the customer that their request has been carried out.