Modifying the details for your billing information can be done in the admin area of your dashboard, as explained in our article on Checking or Updating Your Billing Information, Price Plan, or Payment Method. However, it may be the case that you require the assistance of Support to add a new billing account to which invoices should be addressed.
If you wish that a new contact be added to your billing account, please raise a Support ticket with the following information:
- Full name of the contact
- The email address to which invoices should be addressed
- A contact phone number
- The complete billing address and postal code
- Confirmation that the new contact should be billed all future invoices
Please ensure that your request comes from an account that can be validated against your billing information so that it is addressed in a timely manner.
- Copy of previously paid invoice
- The billing email address and mailing address previously registered on the account
As a Support Agent, you will be able to create a new contact in Zuora and set it as the default as long as you have the relevant access permissions.
- Access to the Kayako Passwordstate.
- Log into Zuora using the credentials stored in Passwordstate.
Click Customer Accounts under Customers:
Type the account name in the Search box and click the arrow or hit Enter:
Note: The account name can be found in the subscription details in Salesforce.
Once the results are displayed, select View on the relevant account:
- On the right-hand side, verify that the request comes from one of the Key Contacts for the account before proceeding. Otherwise, verify that the following has been correctly provided:
- The billing email address and mailing address for a contact currently present in the file.
- A copy of a previously paid invoice, as can be verified in the Transactions section in Zuora.
- On the same Key Contacts panel, select create new contact:
- Input all the information provided by the customer and save.
- If the customer confirmed that they wish to use the new contact for future invoices, scroll to Basic Information and select edit:
Change the 'Bill to' and 'Sold to' fields to the newly added contact, then click save.
- Alternatively, if the contacts are to be additional recipients, scroll to Billing and Payment Info and select Edit. Ensure the new contacts are listed under "Additional Email Addresses" and that "Invoice Delivery" is Email.
- Inform the customer that their request has been carried out.