Modifying the details for your billing information can be done in the admin area of your dashboard, as explained in our article on Checking or Updating Your Billing Information, Price Plan, or Payment Method. However, it may be the case that you require the assistance of Support to update your current billing details, including the following:
- Billing address
- Main email on the file
- Phone number
If you wish that a new contact be added to your billing account, please raise a Support ticket specifying the field that should be modified and the new value it should have.
Please ensure that your request comes from an account that can be validated against your billing information so that it is addressed in a timely manner.
- Copy of previously paid invoice
- The billing email address and mailing address previously registered on the account
As a Support Agent, you will be able to update contacts in Zuora as long as you have the relevant access permissions.
- Access to the Kayako Passwordstate.
- Log into Zuora using the credentials stored in Passwordstate.
Click Customer Accounts under Customers:
Type the account name in the Search box and click the arrow or hit Enter:
Note: The account name can be found in the subscription details in Salesforce.
Once the results are displayed, select View on the relevant account:
- On the right-hand side, verify that the request comes from one of the Key Contacts for the account before proceeding. Otherwise, inform the customer.
- On the same Key Contacts panel, find the contact that needs to be updated, and click on edit:
Note: Only information in the Bill To/Sold To contact will be used for invoice generation.
- Input the information provided (using the 'work' fields for email and phone) by the customer and save.
- Inform the customer that their request has been carried out.