Occasionally, you may be interested in having invoices for your Kayako subscription delivered to an email address in addition to the one used for your billing details.
It is possible for Support Agents to add an email address to which invoices may be sent. If you wish that your invoices be delivered to an additional email address, aside from the one used in your billing account, please raise a support ticket with the email address(es) to which invoices should be delivered.
Please ensure that your request comes from an account that can be validated against your billing information so that it is addressed in a timely manner.
- Copy of recent invoice
- The billing email address and mailing address previously registered on the account
As a side note, know that you may modify the details for your billing information in the admin area of your dashboard, as explained in our article on Checking or Updating Your Billing Information, Price Plan, or Payment Method.
As a Support Agent, you will be able to add a secondary email address for invoices to be delivered as long as you have the relevant access permissions.
- Access to the Kayako Passwordstate.
- Log into Zuora using the credentials stored in Passwordstate.
Click Customer Accounts under Customers:
Type the account name in the Search box and click the arrow or hit Enter:
Note: The account name can be found in the subscription details in Salesforce.
Once the results are displayed, select View on the relevant account:
- On the right-hand side, verify that the request comes from one of the Key Contacts for the account before proceeding. Otherwise, inform the customer.
- Scroll down to the Billing and Payment Info section, and click edit:
- Introduce in the Additional Email Addresses field the list of email addresses to which the invoices should be delivered, separated by commas, and save.
- Inform the customer that their request has been carried out.