You have added a note to a user account and want to know how to remove it.
- To delete a conversation note, you will need an administrator account.
- Skills and knowledge of API (Application Programming Interface) calls.
- Log in to Kayako and open the corresponding user.
- Check the user ID from the URL:
In this example, the user id will be 11.
- Open the following link in a browser or in Postman as a GET request:
https://<domain>.com/api/v1/users/<id from previous step>/notes.json
- Locate the note ID.
In this example, the note ID is 41:
- Run the following GET request for the required note ID and confirm that this is the correct Note:
- Once confirmed that this is the correct note, change the request type to DELETE and send it: